- On April 9, 2019
- In Tips for travellers
31 Most Romantic International Honeymoon Destinations Of 2019 For Every Budget
Getting married…? A wedding will not be complete without the much anticipated honeymoon.
Your honeymoon is a time to focus on each other. Start this new phase of your life by spending the leisure time with your better half.
Plan your honeymoon accordingly to your budget and enjoy at international destinations!!!
Here we are presenting – 31 Most Romantic International Honeymoon Destinations Of 2019 For Every Budget
1. FIJI – Fiji is a home to many romantic honeymoon resorts where couples can relax on secluded sandy beaches, have outdoor massages and dinners under the stars. It is the ultimate in romantic gateways. Fiji islands offer many such beaches where you two can watch a sunset together! And also Visa not required. Another reason to plan a honeymoon to this exotic place!
*When to visit – The best time to visit would be from July to September.
2. PARIS – Paris, France, has a reputation for being where countless love stories started, and it’s also where many move to the next level with an engagement. Tree-lined streets, charming cafes, sultry bars, Art Nouveau buildings, Baroque palaces, Gothic cathedrals, and discreet secret gardens are just a handful of the factors that lend Paris its status as the romance capital of the world.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Paris is from April to June and October to early November when the weather is mild and enjoyable and the tourist crowds are smaller than summer.
3. GREECE – The Greek Islands are one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in the world. . Luxurious hotels with swimming pools that seem to extend to the sky and the sea beyond are filled with couples testing the vow of ‘Til Death Do Us Part’ by spending a solid week or two together, away from family and friends for the first time.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Greece is in spring to early summer (April to mid-June) and autumn (September to mid-October).
4. MALDIVES -If there is one place in the world to take the most epic honeymoon ever it’s the Maldives. Apart from the historic, cultural and social side of it all, there are many places to visit in Maldives, which makes this the perfect holiday destination for anyone and everyone.
*When to visit – Plan your honeymoon in the Maldives from November to April.
5. BALI – Your honeymoon is a time of romance, and Bali is the ideal place for your most memorable holiday. Endlessly long, deserted beaches invite you for romantic sunset walks. Spectacular rock formations allow the two of you to witness some of the world’s best sunsets.
*When to visit – Best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
6. SWITZERLAND – Switzerland, the country of the Alps, has been a must-visit destination for many. This is the place where our very own Raj fell in love with Simran, propelling a million hearts to wish for a similar love story starting in Switzerland.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Switzerland is during the shoulder seasons, between April and June, and September to October, when the weather is at best, and there aren’t too many tourists.
7. BORA BORA – It embodies the perfect and most idyllic honeymoon destination. This is a place to come for bright blue lagoons, charming bungalow accommodations, relaxing sandy beaches, and brightly colored hibiscus flowers.
*When to visit – The best times to go to Bora Bora are November and April. These short shoulder seasons offer fine weather.
8. HAWAII – The beaches, the water, the Aloha Spirit – It’s hard to go wrong with honeymoon in hawaii. Romance is everywhere you turn. Honeymoons in Hawaii can be as relaxing or as active as you like, depending on the things you and your sweetheart enjoy doing together when you travel.
*When to visit – Decide what you want to see and do while you’re in Hawaii, and then find the best time of year to meet your requirements.
9. MEXICO – No matter which destination you choose, a honeymoon in Mexico guarantees so much more than just sun and sand.
*When to visit – The optimum time to visit is generally between December and April, when there is virtually no rain.
10. TANZANIAN – Tanzania is unquestionably one of the very best destinations for an African Honeymoon. It has it all for a safari and beach honeymoon – fantastic Indian Ocean havens a short flight away from amazing parks with plenty of big five and predator action.
*When to visit – The best wildlife viewing months in Tanzania are during the Dry season from late June to October.
11. MAURITIUS – A dream destination for honeymooners, Mauritius is a fantastic place where you can relish the adventures and rejoice with the nature. Mauritius still manages to give the feeling of seclusion, remoteness and privacy – all the while providing supreme levels of luxury.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny.
12. NEPAL – Nepal is an amalgamation of multiple romantic features like mountain ranges, deep valleys, narrow walkways, and peaceful lakes. It is magical and mythical; spiritual and serene at the same time. If you are recently married and you need a romantic places and scintillating destination to start your new life with your better half.
*When to visit – March – May; for non-foggy and comfortable weather.
13. DUBAI – Dubai has so much to offer newlyweds looking for a memorable honeymoon experience. It’s a very easy transition from any American city while still feeling wildly exotic and exciting.
*When to visit – The best time for sightseeing in Dubai is between mid-November and early December, and again during the first half of March.
14. VIETNAM – With its natural marvels, old-world charm, vibrant colors, savoury cuisines, and inspiring scenery, Vietnam makes itself a recommended place for the honeymooners. And the best honeymoon destinations in Vietnam are sure to provide some unforgettable & meaningful experiences to the couples.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Vietnam is spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October).
15. CARIBBEAN – There are more than 20 island nations in the Caribbean that tempt honeymoon couples and other romantics with natural beauty including extensive beaches, unlimited sun, tropical breezes, and exquisite sunsets.
*When to visit – The best time to visit the Caribbean is generally considered to be December to April, when it’s slightly cooler.
16. SCOTLAND – The iconic landscape with its mountains and glens sums up what many envisage and it’s one of the best places to get to know your own country a little better while on honeymoon.
*When to visit – Scotland is best visited during the spring (late March to May) and autumn (September to November) months.
17. CROATIA – With its breathtaking beaches, dramatic sunsets and palm-fringed ports, Croatia has never been short on romance. Happily, Croatia is currently emerging as one of Europe’s best options for that magical post-vows trip.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Croatia is during the “shoulder-season” months of May and June and September and October.
18. PORTUGAL – In the world of travel, Portugal is one of the hottest vacation destinations right now and for good reason. From its rich history to its unparalleled wine and food scene, picturesque beaches, and lush mountain regions, Portugal has the makings of a truly unforgettable honeymoon.
*When to visit – The best times to visit and experience as much as possible in Portugal are between March and early June or mid-September and mid-to-late November.
19. CANADA – With its quaint towns, charming cities and stunning natural beauty, it is a perfect destination for a honeymoon.There are so many romantic escapes to be had in Canada.
*When to visit – Mid-May to late June is a great time to visit Canada.
20. ITALY – Italy always deserves a spot in the honeymoon conversation. Packed with incredible history, picturesque coastal towns, unmistakably rich culture and the world’s most agreeable cuisine, it’s undoubtedly a surefire destination for any honeymooning couple.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Italy is in the spring (April to June) or fall (September and October).
21. CALIFORNIA – California is lined with cities perfect for a romantic getaway. Rugged cliffs, sandy beaches, and lush hiking trails make California one of the most beautiful states to spend time with your significant other.
*When to visit – Best Time to Visit California for Beaches: May to October, August and September.
22. AUSTRALIA – Located at the confluence of the Indian Ocean & the Pacific Ocean and brimming with pristine beaches, astounding landscapes, & rich wineries, Australia is one of the most preferred international honeymoon destinations.
*When to visit – SUMMER (December to February)
AUTUMN (March to May)
WINTER (June to August)
SPRING (September to November)
23. JAMAICA – Jamaica has great honeymoon destinations for every taste, from the classic, luxurious accommodations at Half Moon in Montego Bay to the private cottages at The Caves along Negril’s rugged West End cliffs.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Jamaica is November to mid-December.
24. IRELAND – Ireland, the Emerald Isle, isn’t the most obvious choice for a honeymoon. But for those more interested in culture, history, light adventure and beautiful, pastoral scenery, it’s a great place for a romantic trip to start your life together.
*When to visit – The Best Time to Visit Ireland. The best time to visit Ireland is in April, May, and June, as well as in September and October.
25. SINGAPORE – Seeking a perfect destination for your honeymoon? What can be better than Singapore- “The Lion City”. With an abundance of activities and mesmerizing places, it manages to mark its place in one of the most attractive destinations.
*When to visit – Singapore has a fairly consistent weather and welcoming enough for travelers all year round for sightseeing.
26. SRI LANKA – Islands with scenic beaches have always been a honeymooner’s first love. No wonder the island nation, Sri Lanka is a much sought after honeymoon destination in the South Asia. Honeymoon in Sri Lanka is all about exploring the vividness of nature.
*When to visit – The best time to visit the west and south coasts and hill country is from December to March, while the best weather on the east coast is from April/May to September.
27. THAILAND – Thailand has without a doubt established itself as the ideal honeymoon destination. Walking on flour like sand, gliding in its aquamarine waters, watching the sunrise from your beach resort and tucking into Thai rice and coconut flavored curry. The images are as vivid as they get.
*When to visit – The best time to travel is during the cool and dry season between November and early April.
28. PHILIPPINES – Set away from the busy tourist trails, the Philippines is quietly making a name for itself as one of Asia’s most breathtaking destinations. Newlyweds planning a trip to the country will find a wealth of activities, epic landscapes, striking beauty, and some of the region’s most welcoming locals.
*When to visit – The Philippines are most popular during the dry season, between November and April.
29. BAHAMAS – The Bahamas welcomes thousands of honeymooners every year, thanks to its colorful local traditions, postcard-perfect beaches, adventure-centric activities, and ideal location off the coast of Florida.
*When to visit – The best time to visit the Bahamas is from mid-December to mid-April, the country’s peak season.
30. EGYPT – Egypt, although a beautiful holiday destination it is also very good choice for honeymoons for couples who are looking for offbeat places to spend quality time together. There are so many beautiful places to visit in Egypt which is apt for spending time and getting to know your better half amidst beautiful nature and ancient mysteries.
*When to visit – Regarding weather, the best time to visit Egypt is from October to April, when temperatures are at their most pleasant.
31. AUSTRIA – Austria is the perfect destination for couples wanting to experience a little bit of European culture during their honeymoon. Visiting Austria, during any time of the year, will allow a newlywed couple on their honeymoon to enjoy and experience in a country filled with culture and history.
*When to visit – The best time to visit Austria is during the shoulder months, in spring, between April – May, and in fall, between September – October.